Environmental Health Officer – Housing
Environmental Health Officer – Housing – Planning – 3 Month Contract – £32,947 – £39,105 Per annum (pro rata) – Cambridge – Inside IR35
I am looking to recruit an experienced Environmental Health Officer to work an initial 3 month contract 37 hours a week, (these can be worked in 4 days if required). You will be CIEH Qualified as an Environmental Health Officer and have EHORB Registration.
The selected candidate will have extensive experience within Housing and Planning.
Qualifications and Education
– Possess degree/diploma in Environmental Health (Essential)
– EHORB Registration (Essential)
– Corporate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (Desirable)
– Possess additional relevant qualifications (Desirable)
– Membership of the Institute of Acoustics (Desirable)
– Relevant Licensing Qualification (Desirable)
– Relevant Health & Safety qualification (Desirable)
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call Charlie on 02392322318
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.